Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Finals

I got some great deals today for Friday Finals.  The first trip to Publix where I saved over 53%, you can read here.  Then, I went back when I found more Morningstar Farms coupons.  For these 4 boxes I paid $4 and some change.....$1 a box.  They were 2 for $4.19 and I used 4 $1 coupons.

Then, I went to Walgreens.  I am not happy with them, and don't go there nearly as much as I used to.  They had these Mitchum deodorants on sale 2 for $6, and they would generate a $4Register Reward.  I had 2 $1 coupons.  I used the coupons, but no register reward printed.  I got my money back, including the $2 for the 2 coupons.  I took that money and went to the other Walgreens in town and effectively with the register reward that printed, got these FREE:


1 comment:

  1. Those spicy black bean burgers are the best aren't they??? I love your shopping trip... You should link it to mine :)

    http://homeandpantry.blogspot.com/2011/07/show-and-tell-target-and-publix-7222011.html

    ReplyDelete