Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Week of July 4

In keeping with the idea of Eating From the Pantry Challenge this month, here is my menu plan for the week:

Monday:  breakfast:  bagels
               lunch:  chicken salad
               dinner:  4th of July celebration with friends:  I'm making brownies with a mix I had in the pantry,  taking potato chips I had on hand, and pigs-in-a-blanket (made with crescent rolls and little smokies I had in the freezer)

Tuesday:  breakfast:  cereal and blueberries
                lunch:  at my parents' house after a morning of blueberry picking
               dinner:  baked chicken, wild rice, grilled mixed veggies

Wednesday:  breakfast:  cereal and blueberries
                     lunch:  lunchmeat sandwiches
                    dinner:  grilled shrimp, homemade french fries, corn on the cob

Thursday:  breakfast:  cereal and blueberries
                lunch:  sushi at our favorite restaurant
                dinner:  spaghetti

Friday:  breakfast:  Flatout foldout bread with 3 egg white/cheese omelet for a homemade Egg McMuffin (my Weight Watchers version)
             lunch:  hot dogs
             dinner:  steak, baked potato, corn on the cob

Snacks:  popcorn, grapes, homemade smoothies

**Everything this week (except the sushi) is either in my freezer, refrigerator, or pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment