Monday, November 9, 2009

Cats on Tuesday


Hop on over to http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/ for more blogging fun about our lovely feline friends.

Below:  "Mother, can I have fast food fries and still lose weight by lifting weights?"


"Matthew, I will allow you to pet me." 
"

"Do I have to actually pick up the bar bells for it to work?"


"Mother, I am very tired"


"Mother, I am ready to go to school!"


"Mother, take my picture.  Aren't I cute?"

Momma's sleepy little girl right next to her.

Another picture of Minnie against my leg on the couch

"Mother, do not take my picture now; my tummy looks fat in this picture. Wait until I finish grooming."



10 comments:

  1. Minie actually likes to eat fries?
    Would like to wish your father 'Happy Belated Birthday'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minie? How would you lose weight if you keep on eating fries? MOL! Minie looks like Muning.

    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  3. French fries? Such cute photo stories.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, cute pics of very pretty kitties. Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensitive tummy food is being served at my house. But I bet they would love some fries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet face ! Here the cats another head form.
    Purrs and hugs from Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. French fries from Chik-Fil-A? I like those too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know humans who wish they could eat french fries and still lose weight. :)
    Really cute pictures ofsuch pretty cats, and little stories to go with them.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete