Sunday, November 1, 2009

Steals at Walgreens

I was in Walgreens when they opened this morning.  When I checked out, the cashier said I was stealing.  This kind of stealing makes my day:

1.11:  Cereal was 2/$5: I had 4 $1.50 coupons; the tomato sauce was 3 for 1.00; I had a 1.00 off of 3 coupon, and the eggs were .99.  I also used a $4 Register Reward


I went back after church for my 2nd transaction.
I love these Bounce dryer balls; my first is still in the dryer after 2 months.  I would never pay full price.  BUT, I would pay .82 each (plus tax) for each!  They are $3.99 at WAGS this week.  I bought 3, used 3 $1.50 coupons and a $2.50 Register Reward I had.  Then, when I paid for these, I got another $2.50 Register Reward, making them .82 each plus tax. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You got some good buys. You inspired me to go try to get some deals at Walgreens. I got 8 cans of tomato soup, 6 cans of tomato sauce and 2 of the new Glade Sense and Spray for a grand total of $2.74 after the sales and my coupons. Next time I am going to try to start getting those register rewards like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I found your blog one day through one of my other favorites - The Homespun Heart. I love it when you post your deals. I am major into couponing and look for ideas. I have to swing on by and check you out every now and then. When I saw the pic on facebook this morning I had a feeling you knew about some good deals. :)

    P.S. Do you shop at Publix? I got some good coupons in the mail from them the other day, but we shop at Bi-Lo. If you want them just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you love bargains! We're in trouble and waiting for the vet to call, purr for us?

    ReplyDelete