I don't "do" Black Friday here in the U.S. For international readers, it's a ridiculously dangerous shopping day where retailers slash prices drastically for the Christmas season. Above is what I got at Walgreens on Thanksgiving. Before coupons the total was just over $25. After coupons, it came down to $15.72. Each item produced a register reward for the full price (except the vaseline lotion), so out of pocket I spent $15.72 and got back $19.50 in register rewards to use as I wish in the future.
Above are Ritz crackers on sale this week for 5 for $10. I had 2 $1 off coupons, so I paid just over $8. Then, it printed a $3 register reward at the checkout. So.....it's like getting them for $1 a box. I love deals like this where I can stock up. These will be great with chili.
On to CVS:
- Degree Ultra Clear: 3.99 printed $4 ECB
- Phillips Remote: 6.99 printed $6.99 ECB
- King size Snickers: 1.59 printed $1.59 ECB
- Vaseline Infusion Lotion 7.99 printed $7.99 ECB
- St. Ives Bodywash: 3.99 printed $3.00 ECB
- Philips In-ear Headphones: 6.99 printed $6.99 ECB
- I got back over $30 in ECBS, so this was a lucrative trip!