Monday, November 30, 2009

Cats on Tuesday



Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who write about their furry babies once a week on Tuesday.  For more cat tales, go to http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/.

Below:  Look at my sweet, beautiful princess.  Who would believe she would be a vandal and a thief?
This cat food had not been placed down more than 5 minutes before she struck.  I turned my back, and she promptly tore a hole in the bottom.



Well, since the hole was there, she just "HAD" to partake of the food.  After I moved the food, her sissy Minnie even got in on what was left below.


Here they are chillin' on the couch, a favorite pasttime of theirs.

That Lovey is a water FREAK!!!!



Isn't he GORGEOUS?!

The new cats Humpty Dumpty and Thumper are having some issues adjusting.  Seems Miles has been throwing his weight around (pun intended) being a bully.  Humpty is doing well, but Thumper is still very skiddish and hides a lot under my bed; thus, no new pictures of them this week.

9 comments:

  1. Hehehe, where's there's a cat claw, there's a way! Hello, Humpty Dumpty and Thumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe ! I think mine would do that too, and then with a full belly they sleep better. Poor starving cats, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meow! Muning loves water so much, he almost dive in the basin! Check it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it's a universal thing, I thought just my naughty kitties did that lol! Oh and they get me every time, I pull the bag out to feed them and bam, food everywhere! Innocent kitties looking at me like I'm such a mess maker. ;) Cute pics, happy COT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought only dogs did that! What cute pictures. Humpty and and Thumper look at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the pictures! Yes, you have to watch some kitties around food in a bag. I had Whisker Lickins treats in one of those sealable pouches but Cubby and Amber would say no for an answer, puncturing it in several places. They didn't get a big enough hole to get the food out but they were able to chew the pieces up to crumbs inside the bag! I was amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humpty Dumpty and Thumper are the cutest names.
    Our Mama puts are food into plastic containers with lids. It isn't any fun that way.
    We do know how to open the cupboard where the food is though.

    Hugs and Purrs from
    all of us at
    Boo_Bahs Little Sunshines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sassie would be all over that bag of cat food! Purina One is her favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minnie did the cleaning up job for you by eating up the rest. Love the way Lovey drinks out from the basin.

    Looking forward to see Humpty's and Thumper's photos.

    ReplyDelete