Monday, January 4, 2010

Cats on Tues

For more cat tales, head over to Gattina's.

This week I had to take Thumper and Humpty Dumpty to the vet; both are suffering from upper respiratory infections and are on medication.  Humpty is worse off than Thumper.  At least Thumper still has a healthy appetite.

Update on Humpty Dumpty:  He is doing MUCH better!  After two days in bed with an anti-biotic twice a day,he is up and about and eating well!!

Ok...I got carried away before Christmas and bought Buddy the dog this Christmas collar.  After Christmas, I found a kitty one for only $1.25.  The girls did not like it, but Lovey is game.  Here, twins!








Below, Minnie learns that she likes spaghetti, even if it is meant for the DOG.

I don't give my cats milk, but Matthew suggested we try them the other day.  Miles is the only one who liked it; I should have known because he eats anything.

Below, Miles and Snowflake share the spare room window.  They are looking out into the front yard to see what's going on.  (Mine are strictly INDOOR cats.)

Lovey shows just how small he can make himself to fit this box.

For some odd reason, maybe it's the new bedspread, but the cats are taking turns on my son's bed.  Keep in mind, he does not like cats.  He is insanely jealous of them.  Below, Thumper

And here, Buddy joins Snowflake in trying to wake him up.

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful bunch of pets! The christmas collars look cute. :)
    My cats are showing their favourite place to keep warm in this week's CoT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one great crew of pets. They might like your son's bed because he is jealous of them! They are trying to win him over.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the collars are too cute! My cats always hang out on my dh's side of the bed, knowing full well that he is not a fan of cats lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos! I love the Christmas collars, very cute, especially on Lovey. I suspect our gray cat (Joel Gray) would be the only one to permit a Christmas collar around here :-) And we have a cat that eats anything too -- including spaghetti which I find really funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like a great cat crew.Those are cute collars.

    I´m sorry to read that the kitties have been sick. But glad to read that both feeling better now!
    Our doggie Patch love spaghetti too

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL, love those collars! I'm glad the cats went to the vet and are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad at least one pet is enjoying their holiday "dress up" collar. I had one of those and it
    ended up a bit chewed up. The cats like your sons bed because they always pick the spot in the house to enjoy where they will get the most attention haha even if it is just your son making them leave his bed.
    It's sort of like our dinner table
    lately, they've become really pesty at our house.
    Naughty kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaarrrh! The Christmas collars are so cute! And what a perfect pair!
    Love the way Miles and Snowflake looking out to the front yard, one on each side of the curtain.
    My, Snowflake is the official alarm with Buddy as assistant. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete