Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Addition and Thumper


Buddy got married last Sunday.  I went to my parents' house in a nearby town to pick Matthew  up.  After we left Walmart, stupid me decided to go to Petco.  I had never been in there before.  Angel was in a cage and the lady started talking to me about her.  I said, "No, I have 6 cats and a dog now."  We left, went back to said parents' house, and I proceded to think about Angel's pitiful eyes.  The rest is history............


And, because I love Thumper's thumbs..............





5 comments:

  1. Well Ginger...I was a tad worried when I saw the headline of your post....I did actually think Oh My Goodness, she has gone and gotten herself another cat...whew....what a relief when I saw it was a friend for Buddy....good on you....Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, I know the feeling. But I have been on the other side of the line. Worked Dog rescue for over 3 years...! Giving a homeless and discarded pet a home is just a wonderful thing to do, and you already know this. They will always love you and be forever grateful. My 3 dogs and 3 kitties are all rescues. Your doggy will be happy with another canine buddy to enlarge the pack.
    Stay away from petstores especially on SATURDAYS. :-)
    I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you also have a quite croweded house, here a dog is missing, we had one long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my kitty loves to sit on the refrigerator, and looking down while I'm cooking!!

    ReplyDelete