Monday, January 25, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat pictures, go to Gattina's.

Today:  A dialogue between Minnie and Mom:

"Minnie!  What on earth are you doing up there????"

"Oh, Mother! I'm observing my kingdom.  I am the Queen, as you say."




"Minnie, be careful.  Mother is afraid you'll get hurt."

"Mother, you forget that we cats have springs in our feet.  We are made to jump.  Besides, this ledge is wide.  I am in no danger of falling."

"Minnie, come down NOW!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I dearly love Mother, but she is one possessed human mother.  She doesn't understand our athletic ability."

(a close-up of Minnie surveying her kingdom)

"Peekaboo, Mother"

"Alright.  I can see she is starting to hyperventilate.  I will appease her and come down to the cabinet."

"See, Mother; Minnie is just fine.  You go calm down now or check on those stupid canines."

And, below is the Princess, but she is the Queen of climbing.  I cringe every time she scales this china cabinet like Spiderman.

Below:  Showdown time

Thumper wants Buddy's dog food!  His thumb came in handy.

It must be good!

Lovey----

-Lovey's sweet little feet---

13 comments:

  1. High wire act fuzzies! You look so cute up there doing your daring act. no wonder the humans are hyperventilating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a brave kiity!!!
    I can seeeeeee youuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!I also love to climb things here in my place but my beans are always concerned about it, I can not understand it as well!
    Anyway, I loved your pictures, and your kingdom is cosy and nice!
    Happy Tuesday
    purrs
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics, love the one where he is scooping out the food lol. And you should always wear blinders in Petco (or Petsmart for us) or you will come out with more than you bargained for lol. Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is just so amazing how high kitties can climb and with such ease. I loved all the pictures.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Queen of climbing, listen to mummy a little beat and dont take a bad fall-lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Minnie's really up there! I thought Cubby'd gotten up high but Minnie's further up and on a more precarious perch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Minnie looks like a decorative item on the ledge.
    Love Thumper's big paws. Lovey's lovely little paws reminds me of ladies' bound feet of ancient China.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Minnie I would have two kitties
    joining you up there if I had that
    divider wall at my house! Aniwa and
    Nelly both like high perches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! It IS rather hilarious seeing Princess asleep on top of the china cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, you really choose a very high place to look over your kingdom ! Cats are all real Tarzans ! Arthur loves to climb in trees once he couldn't get down and Mr. G had to go up there with a ladder and when he arrived up, Arthur suddenly jumped down ! that was so funny. Mr. G sitting in the tree and Arthur watching him from the grass !

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my! I'm glad that my cats aren't quite that athletic! Very funny post and your cats are lovely.

    ReplyDelete