Monday, January 11, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat stories, go to Gattinna's

Below:  You can see why Thumper has his name; that boy has some BIG feet!



I love this picture showing one of the two things he does best:  SLEEP!  The other is EAT!!  When he went to the doctor, they weighed him at 16.4 pounds!

This is his favorite stance with his left arm extended.

Here he is again with his blood brother Humpty Dumpty.

Lovey loves to play in my son's bathtub.  Here he is getting ready to climb in.

I don't know what got into Humpty here, but it is what it is!

The partners in crime--

9 comments:

  1. Hilarious photos of your cats...especially the one in the bathroom sink...what wonderful personalities they seem to have...and they obviously love their owner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthur too used to sit in the bathroom sink, that looks soo funny ! The "elephant" feet is very interesting, I have never seen a catlife with more toes then normal. All pictures are so funny !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is just brilliant!
    Adorable pictures and so funny !
    You look so comfortable inside the bathroom! :)
    I need to confess that I also love this spot! LOL
    purrs and love
    Luna - We love LUna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee was it fun playing in the bathtub? We would like to try that too one time! Let's see.

    Prudence and Muning

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Katy loves the tub, too, but I've never found any of mine in the sink lol. Great pics, love the one of the cuddling kitties. Glad to see they are feeling better! Happy COT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! Pictures are just so CUTE!! I love the one sitting in the bathroom sink : ) so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL, love the picture of the kitty in the sink too! Our Kosmo is finally down to 16 lbs from the hefty 19 he was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those big paws. Humpty fits snugly in the basin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good looking kitty-cats!!

    ReplyDelete